Sometimes I find myself sitting back and reminiscing, especially when I have to watch other people kissing. And I remember when you started calling me your miss's. All the play fighting, all the flirtatious disses.
I don't know why I trusted you but I knew that I could. We'd spend the whole weekend lying in our own dirt. I was just so happy in your boxers and your t-shirt ..
Dreams .. Dreams of when we had just started things. Dreams of you and me ..
It seems, it seems that I can't shake those memories and I wonder if you have the same dreams too
The littlest things that take me there. I know it sounds lame but it's so true. I know it's not right, but it seems unfair the things are reminding me of you. Sometimes I wish we could just pretend, even if only for one weekend ..
So come on, tell me .. Is this the end?
I don't know why I trusted you but I knew that I could. We'd spend the whole weekend lying in our own dirt. I was just so happy in your boxers and your t-shirt ..
Dreams .. Dreams of when we had just started things. Dreams of you and me ..
It seems, it seems that I can't shake those memories and I wonder if you have the same dreams too
The littlest things that take me there. I know it sounds lame but it's so true. I know it's not right, but it seems unfair the things are reminding me of you. Sometimes I wish we could just pretend, even if only for one weekend ..
So come on, tell me .. Is this the end?
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário